Looking for the perfect cat food for your beloved Sphynx? Look no further! After testing over 150 options, we have narrowed it down to the top 7 choices that not only provide all the necessary nutrition, but also taste great!
As you may know, Sphynx cats have a high metabolism and require a lot of protein to maintain their active lifestyles. We understand that finding the right balance of ingredients and portion sizes can be a challenge, which is why we did the hard work for you.
Our list includes the 7 best cat foods that cater to both the needs of your Sphynx and its owner. Trust us, your feline friend will thank you!
A Quick Comparison of Our Favorites in 2023
Sheba Perfect Portions Cuts in Gravy Wet Cat Food
- No grain or corn are added
- Main ingredients are roasted chicken, gourmet salmon
- High in protein and carbohydrate
Wellness Core Natural Grain Free Turkey & Duck Cat Food
- Rich in protein
- 100% grain-free
- Loaded with antioxidant-rich cranberries
The 7 Best Cat Food for Your Sphynx Cat Reviews
When you start looking for perfectly splendid food, your Sphynx cat doesn’t get confused, just go through the reviews, and it will enlighten you in the right direction. Each cat bread has unique needs, make sure you stand right to it, as it’s a matter of their overall health.
Here, in this cat food review, we have picked the 7 best cat food for your Sphynx cat.
1. Sheba Perfect Portions Cuts in Gravy Wet Cat Food
We recommend the Sheba Perfect Portions Cuts in Gravy Wet Cat Food as the best overall cat food for your Sphynx cat because it comes in a pack of two trays, perfect to divide portions for your Sphynx cat. It also prevents food from getting wasted.
Each premium scoop of gravy cat food is free from grains and corn, both are considered bad for Sphynx cats.
Let’s have a look at the main ingredients, roasted chicken entrée, and gourmet salmon entrée, with sustainable tuna is tasty they are high-quality protein for your kitty.
What else do you need after giving your Sphynx diet full of protein and minerals boosters? Your cat will hop on the dining area every day before time to have her favorite food, which is the best cat food for Sphynx.
To conclude, we think this is the overall best cat food for your Sphynx cat.
- Pack two trays, to divide perfect portions of wet food for your feline.
- This cat food for your Sphynx has no grains or corn as both can be harmful for this bread.
- The main ingredients are roasted chicken entrée, and gourmet salmon entrée, with sustainable tuna, a tasty and high-quality protein for your cat.
- Feed your Sphynx cat food which is full of moisture, protein, good carbohydrate content and mineral boosters.
- The main reason for this cat food for your Sphynx cat to be on the top of our list is that it doesn’t have that many flaws, we had done the best research to find it.
2. Wellness Core Natural Grain Free Turkey & Duck Cat Food
Wellness Core Natural Grain Free Turkey & Duck Cat Food is Editor’s choice cat food for your Sphynx cat.
The main ingredient of this cat food is turkey and duck, which are so rich in protein that your cat can give a good treat to her tummy as well as her health!
Satisfy your cat’s craving for a meaty flavor, nutritious rich meal. Keeping in mind that an ideal diet for your Sphynx cats should consist of mostly raw and grain-free food, that’s why they made a grain-free recipe for you.
If we talk about the other ingredients, then turkey and duck, which are cranberry, dried kelp, and ground flaxseed have a remarkable effect on your cat. Apart from all the goodness, this cat food for your Sphynx cat is free from any kind of fillers or artificial things.
- Turkey and duck, which is very rich in protein intake, are the main ingredient of this cat food.
- With Wellness core natural grain-free turkey & duck cat food, the craving of a meaty flavor is fulfilled.
- This cat food is made by keeping in mind the need for raw and grain-free food as an ideal diet for Sphynx cats.
- The product is free from any variety of artificial materials or fillers, which gives your cat a wholesome and healthiest meal!
- As The Wellness core natural grain-free turkey & duck cat food is the best premium cat food for sphynx cat, that’s why it’s quite expensive.
3. Purina beyond Simply White
Want something of the best value cat food for your Sphynx cat? We recommend Purina beyond Simply White as it is a blend of simply perfect nutrition.
White meat chicken & oatmeal recipe for your adorable Sphynx cat! Sounds yummy right? The answer is yes, with being yummy it is also very healthy food. What we all know being a Sphynx cat owner is that the ideal cat food they required is raw food!
Keeping that in mind, Purina beyond simply white is a blend of real chicken with dried apples, carrots, whole barley, brown rice, and oatmeal. To make the digestion process less stressful, this cat food is blessed with natural probiotics, which take good care of digestive health.
Now keeping it as raw as possible to support the diet needs of a Sphynx cat, this cat food option contains no preservatives, corn, wheat, soy, or artificial colors and flavors.
- Your cat will face no difficulty while digesting the food as it contains natural probiotics for digestive health.
- Contains no harmful substances for your Sphynx cat such as corn, soy, artificial colors, and preservatives.
- You can serve it alone or with wet cat food.
- Contains dried food, apples, carrots, and whole barley, which can be disliked by a few cats due to the taste.
4. Blue Buffalo Wilderness
While choosing the most suitable cat food for your Sphynx cat, you need to keep two things in mind, one is you need to take care of your cat’s taste buds.
The other one should be a pack of nutritious and necessary vitamins. Blue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken Recipe, grain-free dry matter basis cat food stands up to both of these exceptions! It is a complete pack of protein-rich and grain-free food for your Sphynx cat.
Healthy carbohydrates like sweet potatoes and peas mixed with real chicken help to maintain lean muscles.
This product also features a precise blend of antioxidants.
Now your Sphynx cat is going to ask for more and more of this tasty food, which might make you a bit worried about gaining weight. But let me give you a point of relief, blue buffalo wilderness is a perfect blend of balanced calories, which helps to maintain a healthy body weight.
Gives your Sphynx cat all the things she needs, a healthy weight, digestion, skin, and coat, with good heart health, all-in-one from this cat food.
- Blue buffalo wilderness chicken recipe, grain-free dry cat food pack of nutritious and necessary vitamins.
- To maintain lean muscles, healthy carbohydrates like sweet potatoes and peas are mixed with real chicken.
- Healthy eyes and heart: as cats cannot fabricate adequate amounts of taurine which is essential for healthy eyes and heart function, they obtain this necessary nutrient from this food.
- A perfect blend of balanced calorie dense to keep your cat fit and fine.
- Some cats dislike the taste of this cat food when mixed with others food items.
5. Stella & Chewy’s Duck Duck Goose Dinner
It is a well-known theory that cats enjoy as well as crave real and raw meat more than that which we bake at our home. Stella and chewy Duck Duck Goose Dinner give your cat what she needs, this is made of all-natural ingredients, which means only a good part for your Sphynx breeds.
Having a good look at the ingredient list, 98% farm-raised duck and goose, organs, bone plus 100% certified-organic fruits and vegetables.
Now you might think that why all sustainably sourced ingredients and raw protein? It is because we all know how harmful things are getting these days as people strive on the mixing business, making fruits and meat grow artificially!
This isn’t just harmful to us but also to our dear pets!
When it comes to raw food, safety is always a worry but with the SecureByNature food safety method, there’s no way for bad germs to survive, and there’s no heat to degrade nutrients or alter the flavor. Each batch is examined by a third-party lab, and the results are even available to view online.
- Every batch of ”Stella & chewy’s duck goose dinner” is checked by a third-party lab, with results available online, this ensures you the safety check!
- Your Sphynx cat will enjoy tasting like that of real and raw meat due to all-natural ingredients.
- Made from 98% farm-raised duck and goose, organs, and bone plus 100% certified-organic fruits and vegetables which are sustainably sourced ingredients and raw protein.
- This food recipe contains some amount of grains.
6. Primal Turkey Formula Nuggets Grain-Free
Primal Turkey Formula Nuggets Grain-Free can be used as a treat in your Sphynx cat diet because they come in a nugget form that can be customized by you in size!
You don’t have to put your extra effort into grinding, chopping, measuring, or mixing the ingredients all by yourself! It’s ready to serve, just add some water, and you’re good to go!
One of the best diets for Sphynx cats, as it mostly contains turkey and no other common cat foods allergens. Provides a good number of vitamins and minerals. All of this fulfills the appeals to your Sphynx’s primal diet.
The best part is that this Primal turkey formula nuggets grain-free is made from antibiotic, hormone, and steroid-free turkey meat and chicken organs blessed with fresh ground bone for calcium supplementation.
- This raw diet for Sphynx cats is made from antibiotic, hormone, and steroid-free turkey meat and chicken organs with fresh ground bone for calcium supplementation.
- Easy to serve, saves your time of preparation, and fresh cat food with the goodness of meat protein.
- Apart from the huge amount of turkey, contains no other common cat food allergens.
- Some cats might take time to develop a taste for turkey, if they are hard-core chicken eaters.
7. Instinct Original Grain-Free
If you are a parent of Sphynx cats, you really need to buy this one for her, as claimed, it does transform the lives of pets.
It is one of the best food for Sphynx cats, you know why because they believe to keep it raw! Everything about Instinct Original Grain-Free pate real duck recipe wet canned food is real, natural, whole, and pure close to its natural state as possible.
High in animal protein, which is the major need of this breed-specific. To balance it out they use wholesome foods such as real meat, fruits, and vegetables in the form of delicious pate texture.
Along with natural sources of omega fatty acids to help promote a shiny coat and healthy skin which is necessary for Sphynx, because excessive.
- Made with 95% duck and turkey liver; 5% vegetables, fruits, and 0% grain which pack a full punch of goodness for your Sphynx cat.
- Instinct original is grain-free, made up of pate real duck recipe wet canned cat food.
- They try to keep it as natural, real, whole, and pure as possible.
- Omega fatty acid is used in this Sphynx cat food which promote shiny and healthy skin.
- If your cat loves to eat only chicken, she might take time to get a hold of the taste of duck and turkey.
How to Choose the Perfect Cat Food for Your Sphynx Cat?
Sphynx cats do have unique needs when it comes to food, so let’s have a look at the points you need to keep in mind before selecting the best cat food for your Sphynx cat.
A well-known fact, your Sphynx cat requires protein in large amounts. Don’t go on their looks, we know they look small, but they can eat well. Raw chicken, duck, and tuna can be great sources of protein. After all, your Sphynx is no different from stray cats, as they prefer most of their meals to be protein.
You should take care of the carb intake of your Sphynx cat, as they don’t require it in high amounts. The faster metabolism works than other cats. For a better understanding, you can say that carbs act in the same way for cats as they act for humans.
You can balance their diet by adding a good amount of protein with a small number of carbs.
A low-carb diet will be beneficial for a longer period of life with a healthy immune system.
Stay Away from Chemicals
You need to be extra careful while watching the list of ingredients on the backside of cat food for your Sphynx cat, try to avoid those with Butylated hydroxytoluene, BHA butylated hydroxyanisole, and Ethoxyquin. Now many manufacturers use them as a good source of preservatives for dry food.
They are assumed to act as cancer-causing agents in Sphynx cats, can also be damaging to the kidney and liver of cats. So beware of finding them in the ingredient list.
FAQs About Cat Food for Your Sphynx Cat
Which is the best cat food for your Sphynx cat?
Sheba Perfect Portions Cuts in Gravy Wet Cat Food is the best cat food for your Sphynx cat. It comes in a pack of two trays, which saves you from the guilt of wasting food, as there’s going to be none after using it. Main ingredients such as roasted chicken entrée, and gourmet salmon entrée, with sustainable tuna being tasty they are high-quality protein for your cat.
How much does cat food for your Sphynx cat cost?
Cat food for your Sphynx cat cost from the range of $28 to $63. Our most budget-friendly cat food for your Sphynx cat is Purina Beyond Simply White. The premium cat food for your Sphynx cat is Wellness core natural grain-free turkey & duck cat food, which is also the most expensive one of all.
Can Sphynx eat regular cat food?
The short answer is yes, Sphynx cats can eat regular cat food. In fact, regular cat food does contain the necessary elements they require. Well, the ideal food for your Sphynx cat is mostly raw food.
Due to the lack of fur on them, many people assume that they have weird food allergies. But that is not true, you only have to take care of a few things as it’s important, one that the food should be of high quality, two, it should have a number of protein and calories.
How many times should I feed my Sphynx cat?
Sphynx cats might eat 3-4 meals a day. They do need a quality diet with high amounts of protein, amino acids, and minerals, as well as vitamins. With plenty of fresh, clean water, as they have smaller teeth, you need to make sure that the food they eat is small in portion.
Many people assume that due to the lack of fur or hairlessness on Sphynx cats, they might be prone to different types of food allergies and sensitive stomachs! But that’s probably a myth, just like any other cat breed, developing food allergies or other health issues is a normal thing.
All you need to take care of is, that there should be a balance between the amount of protein and fat, and carbs!
To save you from hours of staring at the ingredient list and doing all the math, we had selected the best cat food for your Sphynx cat.