The only downside of being a cat owner is having to deal with the odor they produce in the litter box. It’s a natural process, right! And you can’t ask your cat to clean it up for you. You need to do it for your beloved cats. Then why not do it in the most beneficial and chic way!
If you want your cleaning sessions to be less time-consuming and want your home to be free from all sorts of odors, pellet cat litters are the best options for you. If you had not switched already, or you are planning to, this article will assist you a lot.
A Glance of Our Favorites in 2023
Okocat Mini Pellets Unscented
- Made from natural wood fiber
- Free from synthetic fragrance, lethal dyes
- Block the odor-causing compound
Best Pellet Cat Litter Reviews
1. Feline Pine Original
The Feline Pine Original is our top pick. Ammonia odors are locked away within fractions of seconds. It is possible because of the highly absorbent pine fibers, which act as a small-small sponge. This feature is so useful to keep your house and litter box fresh.
To keep your home clean, this litter is non-clumping and clay-free, which leaves no dust in the atmosphere or on surfaces where your cat loves to reside. The natural formula absorbs liquid two times faster than any other litter. Which gives you an experience you never had.
Just like they say all-natural components provide a safer space, with that they also make sure to do the work, pine helps has 100% eradicating power when it comes to a strong odor, leaving a mild pine scent. So you don’t have to worry about it working for mild to strong odors.
It contains zero harsh chemicals, additives, and synthetic perfumes which make it reliable, and a safer option for your pet. Due to this factor, cats are more inclined towards it as it gives them a sense of security before use. Also saves your time in persuading them.
To conclude, we think this is the best pellet cat litter.
- With this pellet cat litter, ammonia odors are locked away within fractions of seconds.
- It has highly absorbent pine fibers, which act as a small-small sponge.
- This pine cat litter won’t clump and is clay-free, which leaves no dust in the atmosphere or on surfaces where your cat loves to reside.
- 100% eradicating power when it comes to a strong odor also biodegradable.
- Contains zero harsh chemicals, additives, and synthetic perfumes which make it reliable, and a safer option for your pet
- This type of litter contains no artificial scent, a boon for those people who have allergies.
- The main reason for this cat pellet litter to be our top pick is that it rarely has any cons, we could say this only after dense research.
2. Okocat Mini Pellets Unscented
Our second pick is Okocat Mini Pellets Unscented a unique yet powerful formula for our beloved cats. A sustainable source, natural wood fiber, utilizes in making these pellet cat litter for you. Still, a better option than clay as it is healthier.no synthetic fragrance, synthetic chemicals, or lethal dyes.
It’s a more honest choice with an upgraded display, for a naturally healthier home. That’s why it is one of the top choices. As soon as your cat uses it, the wood fiber starts working, it absorbs liquid immediately which prevents the odor to spread.
The ammonia spreading creators and odor-causing compounds is blocked for a fresh home. Precision-cut fibers, on moisture contact, absorb promptly and form a clump. Which stays solid and that’s why you can scoop it away so easily.
You will actively notice less dust in your home, which also means that your cat will not leave its footprints or tracks in your home. This litter can last up to 7 weeks due to its technology. Give yourself and your cat a healthier and fresh space to live in.
- This clumping pellet cat litter is made from a sustainable source, natural wood fiber.
- Free from synthetic fragrance, synthetic chemicals, and lethal dyes.
- As soon as your cat uses it the wood fiber starts working, it absorbs liquid immediately which prevents the odor to spread.
- Block the ammonia spreading creators and odor-causing compounds for a fresh home.
- It does not contain any artificial fragrance, which cat be a feature not liked by everyone.
3. Okocat Dust-Free Unscented
Okocat Dust-Free Unscented is one of our best pellet cat litter. It is among our top three. Owners who love their cats a little more, want them to breathe freely without inhaling chemical substances. Because we all know that it just does not affect the health of our pets, but also us.
You should always cut off harmful substances from such commodities which are to be used daily. Go for dust-free cat pellet litter, which keeps your surroundings fresh! It is made up of unadulterated white paper fiber and is delicate on your cat’s paws.
A wholesome paper litter for your tom because it is dye, ink, and scent-free. You must be thinking that if it is scent-free, how effective it will be in dealing with the odor? Reinforced with long-lasting, plant-based odor restraint to defeat ammonia odors.
Effectively absorbs all liquid, which is easy for cleanup so that you don’t have to struggle a lot when it comes to the sweeping up part. The non-clumping formula adds up to more cleaning capacity. All of these qualities provide a healthy option for your beloved kitty.
- This non-clumping cat litter pellet is made up of unadulterated white paper fiber and is sensitive to your cat’s paws.
- A wholesome option for your cat because it is dye, ink, and scent-free.
- Cat pellet litter is reinforced with long-lasting, plant-based odor restraint to defeat ammonia odors.
- Effectively absorbs all liquid and non-clumping formula, which is easy to clean up so that you don’t have to struggle a lot when it comes to the sweeping up part.
- It does not contain any artificial fragrance, which cat be a feature not liked by everyone.
If you are willing to know more about what are the alternatives for cat litter, click here the best cat litter alternatives to learn more.
4. Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Pellets
Having a cat is all fun until you have to take care of her while working, one of the major tasks is to keep the litter as well as your house clean. To eliminate your frustration, Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Pellets is one of the best options. They are low maintenance and easy to clean.
This cat pellet litter allows the urine to pass through it, getting on the bottom side, and leaving the solid waste on the top. This aids in scooping the litter very easily and effectively. With that, they are 99% dust-free, so that your cat won’t be leaving more areas to be cleaned.
If you have multiple cats then also you can go for this one, which saves you money as well as time because it is designed to dehydrate solid waste. A bag of pellets lasts up to a month, which again saves you from frequent purchasing.
- This cat pellet litter is low maintenance and easy to clean with a great odor control formula.
- This cat pellet litter allows the urine to pass through it, getting on the bottom side, and leaving the solid waste on the top.
- They are 99% dust-free so that your cat won’t be leaving more areas to be cleaned.
- Can be used for single as well as multiple cat litter households.
- This cat pellet litter can be only used with the Breeze litter box.
5. Yesterday’s News Softer Texture Fresh
Yesterday’s News Softer Texture Fresh is an eco-friendly pellet cat litter that holds the capacity of absorbing 3 times more than your average cat litter. This company turned old papers into kitty litter. You need to buy this if your house smells bad due to urine. The paper-made cat pellet litter fights odor strongly.
Absorbing capacity is one of the best things you could get, which allows you to use it for a long time. And being cat owners, we understand how necessary it is, for those cats who sometimes urinate frequently. You can’t blame your poor cat, but you can definitely get it solved.
Now a naturally made pellet cat litter also combines with a scent for better use. Some people may or may not like this feature. But it stands strong to do its purpose of killing the stench from the urine or feces. This is not just a desirable option for your cat, but also for you.
The litter is a lot softer than most of the other pellet cat litter. That’s the main reason for your cat to love it a bit more than usual. Because it gives her the topmost comfort and softness. It is also small so that it doesn’t hurt the cat’s butt or her cute little paws.
- An eco-friendly pellet cat litter made from old newspapers.
- This Pellet cat litter holds the capacity of absorbing 3 times more than your average cat litter.
- This paper-made cat pellet litter fights odor strongly.
- A naturally made pellet cat litter combines with a scent. Stands strong to do its purpose of killing the stench from the urine or feces. This is not just a desirable option for your cat, but also for you.
- Contains a scent to kill the stench from urine or feces which might not be liked by a few people.
6. Fresh News Unscented
Fresh News Unscented is the most light-weighted pellet cat litter you could ever have. This is made from recycled paper, which makes it environmentally friendly. Many times we can’t see where to scoop, but paper has the quality of moisture-absorbing, which retail their form.
Not just easy scooping is one of its best quality, but it also eliminates the odor. Do you know why? Because it contains baking soda! This feature neutralizes litter tray odors. Which is so necessary for keeping your home fresh and free from unpleasant odors.
Cats really can look cute in any form, but dust and pellets sticking on their paws as well as the butt is the last thing you want to see. This pellet cat litter will save you from such visions. You can see a noticeable deduction in spots. Dust-free and 100% non-allergenic.
- Light-weighted pellet cat litter than most cat pellet litter, made from recycled materials
- Reduces and then eradicates tracking, a noticeable deduction in spots.
- Dust-free and 100% non-allergenic, which make it a desirable option for household use.
- Have the quality of moisture-absorbing, which retail their form.
- Have feature which neutralizes litter tray odor, keeping your home fresh and free from bad smell.
- Might not control strong odors.
7. Simply Pine Unscented
If you are looking for a complete natural litter option for your cat, we understand that must be because of the chemically infused litter boxes! pellet cat litter is one of the best options around. Simply Pine Unscented is made up of 100% pure Northeastern White Pine.
The advantage of having a pure Northeastern White Pine is no hidden fact because when something is natural it doesn’t make your cat addictive, yes which means no fear of hampering her health. Also, it being chemical-free gives you freedom from toxic smells.
This is a dust-free cat pellet litter, which means your cat can roam without any restrictions inside the house. No tracking on spots, which leads to spotless work. So that you and your cat can spend some quality time together, that used to get wasted in the cleaning process.
- This Pellet cat litter is made up of 100% pure Northeastern White Pine.
- Natural, so doesn’t make your cat addictive, which means no fear of hampering her health.
- Chemical-free, which helps to keep your home free from smells.
- Have 3 times more capacity to absorb than any other traditional clay litter.
- This Pellet cat litter comes in a quite large size than any other litter, which might make it difficult for you to carry around that easily.
How to Choose the Best Pellet Cat Litters
The importance of this section needs no explanation, just like you go through the backside of any product before purchasing it. You need to go through this, before choosing the most suitable one for your kitty. We had mentioned the protocols to be followed.
While purchasing the cat pellet litter or any litter, you always need to keep it in mind to maintain the safety of your cat. It is something she is going to use every day, make sure that it contains no toxic ingredients such as synthetic fragrance, synthetic chemicals, or lethal dyes.
The chances of ingesting are low but after all, they are cats, so make sure that it contains no toxic substance which would be troublesome afterward. They should also be flush safe.
Dust-free litter is a very ideal option for cats. It gives you and your pet fresh air to breathe in, not just that it works with people or cats having allergies, or will prevent from getting. A dust-free litter will help you in keeping the house free from tracking.
Click here to know which is the best cat litter for respiratory problems?
This is a major part to give your undivided attention to, as it determines the health of your cat. The pellet cat litter is a form of dehydrated, compressed wood fibers. They break down into powdered sawdust, which is sifted through the undamaged pellets to the litter pan’s bottom.
Pine pellets are better for your cat’s health, the environment, and odor neutralization than clay litter. They’re also less untidy.
Numerous conventional litters will in general add aroma to their piece, yet what may smell lovely to us is in reality exceptionally powerful and undesirable for most felines. The last thing you need is your cat staying away from her litter box, so picking a scented versus unscented litter is something you need to contemplate.
Some pellet litters are superior to others at controlling smell, so you may have to attempt a couple before you track down the one that works.
However, before you move ahead you should check out, when should cat litter be changed?
FAQs About Pellet Cat Litters
Which is the best Pellet cat litter?
Feline pine original non-clumping wood cat litter, our top pick, which makes it the best pellet cat litter, has all the features to keep your house and litter box fresh. Non-clumping and clay-free, which leaves no dust in the atmosphere or on surfaces where your cat loves to reside.
It contains zero harsh chemicals, additives, and synthetic perfumes which make it reliable, and a safer option for your pet. Due to such characteristics, it shines on our list.
How much does Pellet cat litter cost?
Pellet cat litter costs range from $99 to $13. This range widely depends on the brand, products, material, and features. If you are on a budget, looking for the least expensive litter, Okocat dust-free unscented non-clumping paper pellet cat litter serves your purpose.
And if you want to have an experience of what the most expensive litter works like, then Okocat mini pellets unscented clumping wood cat litter is the one you need to go for.
How often you should change Pellet cat litter?
Changing pellet cat litter depends on two factors, one, how many cats you have, and second, how often it’s getting used. Usually, it’s safe to change every four to six weeks. In case you have wood pellet cat litters, they dissolve when solid, so frequent switching is not needed.
Is Pellet cat litter better than regular cat litter?
The response to this question is simply a ”yes”. They are not just better but also have a soft texture which is a relief for your cats. It has the ability to absorb odors, and many cat owners claim that they smell wonderful, and are small and light.
Clay kitty litter is heavy, and cleaning out the cat box may be a real pain. When pellet cat litters are moist, they decompose into fluffy sawdust.
Finding the best pellet cat litter must have been a task for you all since it had a wide area to look into, but we hope that it’s easier for you after reading our article. We understand the need for a solution that actually works. That’s why we had penned down the best of all.
These cat pellet litter are very helpful in the elimination of odor, non-clumping litter, clay free, and dust-free has all the features to keep your house and litter box fresh. With zero harsh chemicals, additives, and synthetic perfumes which make it reliable, and a safer option for your pet.